Tuesday, April 20, 2010

TSARA BE!

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.Well my time here in Tana is nearing the end. I will be heading back to my village tomorrow morning...Inshallah...It has been a successful trip. I got forms to fill out to receive funding for my garden project at the CSB. Have to get them finished and submitted. Then I got word of a guy that works with Friends of Madagascar I do believe, and I called him and set it up that I will be receiving soccer jerseys and soccer balls for the teams in my village!! They are going to be sooooo excited!! I manuevered my way around the capital. On my own, never being here before and still struggling with the language, well it's different from the language in my village...not too much but enuf for me to get confused more often than not. I met and hung out with some other PCVs. I met all the Admin from the NGO I'm working with Missouri Botanical Gardens (MBG). My are they an AWESOME bunch of people. It was a great trip. I didn't see everything I wanted to, but I'll wait until I have a companion along with me. I will be heading to Fianar tomorrow morning...9.5hrs by taxi. Spend the night in Fianar hopefully with Mike and Ashley and then head back to Farafangana, another 8hrs from Fianar. So I should be in my village by the weekend. I'm glad I got to talk to those of you that I did. I will be returning back in this area in about 3 weeks to do some more training. So I'll hopefully be able to post more and all that jazz. ANYHOO....luv and miss you all...take care...until next time..VELOMA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment