Thursday, April 1, 2010

misaotra betsaka....thank you very much.

heeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooo...as in the Jerry Seinfeld voice...so i wasn't expecting to have internet today much less type up a blog so it will be short.today is my birthday.yes it is...i'm not one to announce that it's my birthday or that it is even coming up..but it's different here.i've been telling everyone and their mother it's my birthday...i've had such a great week.got about 10 letters that i'm so happy and grateful for..i want to rip them all open and read them now but am going to save most of them for site...i keep forgetting it's easter this weekend...happy easter!!! i am buying a chicken tomorrow and giving it to a family that has become my family to prepare and we will all eat it together.it shall be nice.i'm going to the beach today with some new found friends.Kabby is doing site development for a volunteer that is coming in may.so unfortunately she won't be there but it's ok.she made me a cake on wednesday and man was that way too much sugar.i was off the wall.but it's been great.i wish i could be on this high all the time.i really miss you all and know there are many things i want to write but just can't remember them and it's about time for me to head out into the world of madagascar.i want you all to know that all addresses have came through with some sort of mail.well.letters.but alison has received packages at the first long address with environment in the title.the CSB II address i would just send letters to.but they all go to the post office where i end up picking them up.so it's all good.i luv and miss you all.and thank you so much for keeping me in your thoughts.it means so much and i feel it greatly today.until next time....VELOMA! (goodbye!)

2 comments:

  1. Hey lady!! Happy belated birthday! I am hopeful that the letter I sent you was in the stack that you got today! I just want to remind you that I am so impressed with the path you have chosen for yourself and could not be more proud to say that you are my friend... Everything you are doing is fantastic. You are inspiring, kid. Take care of yourself. love & hugs

    ReplyDelete