Monday, February 1, 2010

pics!

The first picture is of my teacher, matsubara, and my classroom, the porch outside my room (all in my host family) Next, my mom and sister and I went for a hike and this is what i stumbled upon. Miraso, the neighbor little girl, cute as a button. Then a picture of my host family's house. And finally, me with the Nigeriens, Tondi (our training manager in Niger and Souley, my health director in Niger) They both got to fly with us to Madagascar for two weeks. This was our good byes.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful... So lucky to be there... 12 inches of snow is on it's way here! WAH! hugs. love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got back from Yonder tour and got your postcard. Hope all is well. What I wouldn't give to be out of this cold Wisconsin winter and in sunshine like you! Take care, talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete