Monday, February 1, 2010

on the road.

February 1, 2010
So we dropped off ashley, mike and matt the other day. Me and Alison had been just chillin, swimming in the Indian Ocean and shopping for nothing in particular. We took off for another city close to our sites to meet the authorities at the district level. Made the guy laugh when he asked me why i wasn't married. Because. Was all I said. The drive down to the other three's sites was just amazing. I mean our training site was amazing but this drive, i was fighting myself to stay awake just so i could see it. Beautiful. Today was our first day of our installation. I bought a mattress, gas, gas stove, 2 chairs, some solar charger stuff (yay!), another phone, and a shelf. I still have to buy all the little stuff but that will come with tomorrow. I got another phone and a new number i'll post on here. I don't have much time to write and this could be the last time for awhile. Pictures didn't work last time but we'll see this time.please write me. if you do, i'll have your address so then i'll send you a postcard and prolly a couple more letters. it means a lot. life is good. it's pretty humid where we are now. I'm hoping it won't be this humid where i'm going. I miss and love you all.

New number is 011261331314655

i could be getting another number cuz it's cheaper to call the states. using this company it is ridiculously expensive to call home. also note on letters and packages...you can still send them to the antananarivo address and they'll just be forwarded to my site. i don't know my address yet so i can't post it...luv you.

No comments:

Post a Comment