Tuesday, October 20, 2009

And so it begins....

Well I made it to Philly. I haven't been able to sleep lately becuz I've been so excited and anxious for the day....and it finally came. I flew outta LaCrosse at 7am and arrived in Philly around 12:30pm. It was good..got about an hour of sleep from chi-town to philly. Got on the shuttle to the hotel where I joined 38 other people going to Niger. I definately feel much calmer now that I'm actually here with my group. It feels more real or something. I'll be taking off early tomorrow morning and probably won't have internet access for, they say 2 months and cell service for maybe a month. So just remember....no news is good news. I hope you all are beginning to write. I'm so glad that I got to see everyone and talk to everyone that I did in the last few months. I've had a great time. I still think of you all and luv you with all my heart. Thank you for the support. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment